At the moment, however, I find myself relaxing in the Colorado mountains, thanks to a generous friend who has kindly offered us the use of her beautiful vacation home. Nothing could be better than relaxing with my family in a setting such as this. We're what you'd call low-level recreators; give us a few good games, a stack of movies, a menu plan of delicious homemade meals and snacks-a-plenty, and we're good to go.
I'm hoping to steal enough time on the computer (there are others here who want to use it, too) to post a few catch-up items. For now, you'll have to be content with photos from our grocery store escapade last night:


5 comments:
I love the term "low-level recreators" Denise, that's funny. I never knew what kind of recreator I was, but I fit in this category for sure. I hope you're all having a wonderful time!
That's me, too! Some people like to exhaust themselves having fun, but I usually prefer to relax. Sounds like you're having a great time. Hope to see you in church sometime soon.
I just couldn't help dancing to the Talking Heads song.
Being a low-level recreator sounds wonderful about now. We just got home from being out of town too...came home to 100+ degree weather. Argh!
Have a wonderful, relaxing time with your family! I see your sister's in town too, how fun!
Low-lever recreators, huh? Yeah, that about covers it. I love grocery shopping...
Post a Comment