Saturday, January 9, 2010

out with the old, ring in the new

What better way to welcome the new year than by (finally) replacing the leaping elk towel bar?

Happy New Year, all!

14 comments:

Daniel said...

When I saw the picture, I thought we were talking about Mark's hair...

Serin said...

Can't think of anything better! (at least concerning your bathroom)

Linda said...

It's the little things that count isn't it!

Happy New Year!

Jill said...

I think this is a very good sign about what this year holds in store!!

Claire said...

I like getting things that fit a room better

Charlotte said...

Hmmmm I think the leaping elk towel bar would be an excellent item to keep on hand for a scary addition to any gift or package.

Happy New Year for sure!

michelle said...

Yes, I think I see a future gag gift in the making...

This can only be a harbinger of good things to come in 2010!

Paula said...

I also rejoice in minor victories! After a month of silence, I'm very hungry for a little more information :)

Wayne said...

I think that thing is awesome. Can I have it? It is perfect!

April said...

That is SOOOO happy!!!
:)

paws said...

Perfect for what, Wayne?

Denise said...

Sorry, Wayne, but I think it may have Pat Hendrix's name on it!

emily said...

Hooray!

jt said...

I love you, but what took you so long? ;)