
Actually, it took me a while to find them, as I neglected to call Michelle's house the night before their arrival to make a Where-to-Meet Plan, and Jessie didn't have a cell phone with her. I had the best of intentions to park the car and meet them just outside the security area on Level 5 of
DIA so I could help Jessie with the kids, stroller, and bags. I was about five minutes later arriving than I should have been for this plan to effectively work. Regrettably, it was almost an hour after Jessie's plane had landed that I finally found them patiently waiting at the curbside on Level 4.
We were so excited when Jessie decided to come to Denver for a sub-vacation (vacation-within-a-vacation), bringing her two darling girls with her! I confess I feel a little selfish, taking sister time away from Michelle, but I can't help but be happy that they're here. Sarah is in heaven with two little girls to entertain and dote on.

We tried to get Fiona to smile for this SP but were unsuccessful in our attempts.

Grandma bought both Bella and Sarah a cute coloring kit while we were at Joann Fabrics today. I am amazed at Bella's ability to color so neatly and precisely!

Fiona is warming up to me and lets me kiss her with abandon.

I ask, what could be better than that?
6 comments:
Oh dear, airport pick-ups without cell phone technology can be tricky, I'm glad you finally found them!
Jessie must be enjoying Sarah's interest in the girls, it must be like having a built-in babysitter around.
What a treat, amongst all of the "have tos" to have such a delightful visit. Say hello to Jessie for me :)
I'm so glad Jessie can see you guys. I know she was so excited. I can't wait to see her when she gets back to Utah. You need to convince her to move to Denver or Utah so the visits can be more frequent!
While I hate to have them gone, I knew it would be wonderful for the Wood and Petersen clans! Oh, and Jessie, of course. I only wish I were there too...
Well, I'm glad to see that someone is documenting things! I keep hoping Jessie will post something colorful (what else...) but I'm happy with your report!'
Jessie's hair is cute! Fiona is too too cute and Bella is such a sweetheart as well as entertaining! Sounds like you're all having a wonderful time and I, like Michelle, only wish I were there as well.
Don't think about the leaving scene, though...
ohhh girls are soo cute, I am in need of a little girl! My baby brother is finally having a baby! in December and it will be a girl, and they live 5 min away! That will be fun!
Post a Comment