We talked to my mom last night and she said you guys had lots of snow, and were expecting more. I'll be there this time next year experiencing your Colorado snow. It's beautiful, just as long as you don't have to get out and drive in it!
How glorious!!! I can't believe you guys have already had 2 snow days from school and now one from church and it's only November! I hope you're having a wonderful, jammie day home with the family. I would love it if that happened here.
I was just going to give you a hard time about your summery banner and you beat me to the punch. YES it is time for a winter boots banner I think! Enjoy the snow....I don't miss it a bit.
I was SO glad that my ward wasn't cancelled today, though all of the stakes around us were. I just really needed to go! We had incredible meetings, though we were small in numbers. I'm ever grateful to have a Jeep. It sure has come in handy already this "winter."
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
7 comments:
We talked to my mom last night and she said you guys had lots of snow, and were expecting more. I'll be there this time next year experiencing your Colorado snow. It's beautiful, just as long as you don't have to get out and drive in it!
Oh, man! We have never had church canceled, even with feet of snow! Of course, we could walk to our chapel if necessary...
Yes, you definitely need a new blog banner! I can help.
How glorious!!! I can't believe you guys have already had 2 snow days from school and now one from church and it's only November! I hope you're having a wonderful, jammie day home with the family. I would love it if that happened here.
I was just going to give you a hard time about your summery banner and you beat me to the punch. YES it is time for a winter boots banner I think! Enjoy the snow....I don't miss it a bit.
I was SO glad that my ward wasn't cancelled today, though all of the stakes around us were. I just really needed to go! We had incredible meetings, though we were small in numbers. I'm ever grateful to have a Jeep. It sure has come in handy already this "winter."
Definitely need a new banner! Can't wait to see.
HI Denise,
Why not, do a seasonal one maybe, using your beautiful snow. Can't wait to see ya for set up at Yardley Inn. Lee
Is it bad that I'm jealous that you didn't have to go? . . .
Post a Comment