Yes, Serin, those are in fact labels with each dancer's name on them. I did it to save the sanity of the parents who will be helping their daughters with quick costume changes.
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
10 comments:
You are an awesome seamstress! And are those tags in the back that I see?!
Maybe now you can see the light of day huh! You've been one busy girl!
Wow, wow!! I hope Mark doesn't plan on doing any ironing any time soon...
I noticed the tags right away, too, so professional! Man, I hate sewing on that kind of fabric, you are a wonder.
Yes, Serin, those are in fact labels with each dancer's name on them. I did it to save the sanity of the parents who will be helping their daughters with quick costume changes.
But who's saving *your* sanity?
Wow, you're a wonder!
Mom, you rock!!! I'm so glad that you finally got those blasted sequined things finished. Love you!
Serin poses an excellent question!
Mom, you're a rockstar!! Love you!!
Mind is trying to imagine the different figures....oh, dee!!
Post a Comment