You gotta love sister time, no matter how exhausting the work!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
MIA?
No, I haven't gone Missing in Action or AWOL. I'm currently in Pennsylvania helping my sister Susan with her clients' Christmas set-ups, something I do every time this year--or at least have done for the past five years. No time or energy for keeping up my own blog, but I'm doing a bit of ghost-blogging for her. You can read all about our week's adventures here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You two are so cute, far too stylish to be working so hard!
I just noticed that you added "I wear a 7 1/2" above your profile, that's funny.
So sad I didn't get to see you Denise. Your sister is lucky to have you helping her.
Lisa
I love love love sister time!!
...and I miss miss miss sister time.
Post a Comment