1. Daily morning dose of vitamins--breakfast of champions2. Church satellite broadcast/leadership training meeting
3. Snack stash in high school's costume room always includes circus peanuts
4. Rolling z-racks in costume room
5. Double-checking leading lady's costume chart
6. Old Faithful
7. Sewing standbys
8. No explanation needed
9. Yards and yards and yards of fabric
10. Another drink, please
11. How many peasant blouses do we need?
12. BBC's Lark Rise to Candleford, Season 2 (thanks, Michelle, for introducing me to this one!)
And thanks to Charlotte for making my grid!


8 comments:
I adore Larkrise to Candleford!
Oh my, it's that time of year AGAIN?! You are super woman, even if your bathroom isn't clean!
I second Jill's comment: you ARE super woman! And I'm glad you have the staples on hand to get you through the crazieness: Dr. P and M&Ms are the best.
I love you!
Just when did this post slip in and I missed it? I guess I may not have checked, knowing that costume season is upon you!
I need a Charlotte for a grid!
Love it all.
Love you, miss you, love reading your posts. What made us ever think that our lives would slow down and become simpler when our children grew up? I think we ought to see each other sometime when it's not a chance run in at a store!
I have to laugh that Sound of Music has come again!
p.s. Circus peanuts?? Really.
What can't you do Denise? You truly are amazing and an inspiration to all of us. God bless you.
Love when you blog. Miss it when you don't. Lisa
I didn't know Charlotte could do my grid...
Post a Comment