I find age to be so relative. At the temple, we are pretty much among the younger set (since many of the other workers are in their 80's) When I am around you and others your age, I feel a bit older :)
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
7 comments:
For you???????? Never!!!!!!!!! Your still one hot momma!
Hee Hee
Lisa
Ha ha ha!
What in the world?!!
I guess you'd better adapt Mom's attitude..."I always tell everyone my age, in case they think I'm older".
Too funny.
I find age to be so relative. At the temple, we are pretty much among the younger set (since many of the other workers are in their 80's) When I am around you and others your age, I feel a bit older :)
I find this so funny! Make sure you return it. They requested.
:) I'm waiting for mine.
Post a Comment