Mark, after hurrying to iron a shirt for work early Wednesday morning only to find, when completed, that his shirt had bits of sparkly gold embedded into the fabric:
"Is that. . . GLITTER. . . on the ironing board?
Sadly, yes.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Both me and my mom are laughing at this one....poor uncle Mark haha
I love it. How cute. Can you just imagine him at work and people looking at him very nonchalant (spell check on nonchalant) and walking away thinking "Hmm was that glitter on Marc's shirt?" Oh my Gosh, Priceless Denise. Lee
seriously, that is a cool iron. i have never iron anything seriuosly....but i have a whole closet of linens, meaning pants, and blouses and I refuse to wear them wrinkled, and have no money for dry cleaners...that looks like it would work wonders....i have a droopy 9 dollar one from home depot....is there anything such as iron envy.....
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
15 comments:
Both me and my mom are laughing at this one....poor uncle Mark haha
Glitter is an undeniable part of my life from early October thru January each year.
Good thing it's so dang cute!
Maybe he'll start a trend at work!
I love it. How cute. Can you just imagine him at work and people looking at him very nonchalant (spell check on nonchalant) and walking away thinking "Hmm was that glitter on Marc's shirt?"
Oh my Gosh, Priceless Denise.
Lee
Haha, yes that is indeed glitter. "Real men can wear glitter"--ha!
Hee! That's pretty funny. I suppose he might have some explaining to do at the office...
I bet it was wonderful for his skin tone!
I bet it was wonderful for his skin tone!
I bet it was wonderful for his skin tone!
I bet it was wonderful for his skin tone!
I bet it was wonderful for his skin tone!
oops, sorry about the repitious comment...
Don't know what I can really say here - but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I "feel your pain" so to speak.
ohhh glitter....sounds like music to my ears...maybe not soo much for his shirt huh?
seriously, that is a cool iron. i have never iron anything seriuosly....but i have a whole closet of linens, meaning pants, and blouses and I refuse to wear them wrinkled, and have no money for dry cleaners...that looks like it would work wonders....i have a droopy 9 dollar one from home depot....is there anything such as iron envy.....
Post a Comment