Oh wow...I haven't seen plastic cups like that in a long long time, I was thinking we did not have any, but alas...I have the whole collection from CPK, Chillis, Olive Garden...Oh the wonders of the new kids menu memorabilia...am I eating out too much?
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
8 comments:
This is great :)
I love the way you guys keep in touch and show that you are always thinking of each other.
hahaha. I love it! Don't they just look better in rainbow order? Love you!
Ahh the rainbow, so lovely.
Oh wow...I haven't seen plastic cups like that in a long long time, I was thinking we did not have any, but alas...I have the whole collection from CPK, Chillis, Olive Garden...Oh the wonders of the new kids menu memorabilia...am I eating out too much?
love it. Its very pleasing to the eye. I divide my kids cups boy and girl but they are rainbow in their respective towers.
I've been trying to do this every a.m. for three days.
Maybe tomorrow.............
Mom has a rainbow assortment of plastic cups?
Post a Comment