How fun to have this last week of preparations going on. It's so great that you can be together and enjoy everything. My parents flew into town a day or so before my wedding, and basically had nothing to do with it. It's sad to think about it.
Okay, so the vivid pregnancy dreams are now featuring Charlotte's reception.
Please remove all the large cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, cougars, etc.) from the pools in your backyard before your guests arrive. They're a little scary. (That's what I get for watching Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet.)
Looks like a productive week. I just love checking things off my list.
I have a few to check off in order to feel ready to board the plane, but Fred and I got the 6 giant (and heavy) Christmas trees over to the store tonight, and I continue to work on the guest rooms and general prep.
All the glass had to be repacked, as Fred had packed them in boxes that were too big to check...ugh. At least that's done!
I love this. So cute that your cake shot also doubles as an oven self-portrait.
Count me in for that healthy dinner!
It must be so strange having Charlotte home and knowing that this is the last time your daughter is living at home as a single woman! Whoa. I am so glad that Eva is only 5 right now...
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
8 comments:
How fun to have this last week of preparations going on. It's so great that you can be together and enjoy everything. My parents flew into town a day or so before my wedding, and basically had nothing to do with it. It's sad to think about it.
Enjoy your week with Charlotte. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding.
Okay, so the vivid pregnancy dreams are now featuring Charlotte's reception.
Please remove all the large cats (lions, tigers, cheetahs, cougars, etc.) from the pools in your backyard before your guests arrive. They're a little scary. (That's what I get for watching Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet.)
Looks like a productive week. I just love checking things off my list.
I have a few to check off in order to feel ready to board the plane, but Fred and I got the 6 giant (and heavy) Christmas trees over to the store tonight, and I continue to work on the guest rooms and general prep.
All the glass had to be repacked, as Fred had packed them in boxes that were too big to check...ugh. At least that's done!
What kind of salad did you have?
I love this. So cute that your cake shot also doubles as an oven self-portrait.
Count me in for that healthy dinner!
It must be so strange having Charlotte home and knowing that this is the last time your daughter is living at home as a single woman! Whoa. I am so glad that Eva is only 5 right now...
How wonderful. I love reading about your check list and can't wait to see wedding pics.
Yessssss.
how sweet!!!! is this!
Post a Comment