WAY cute! Looks like you're on the way to the countdown. I just canceled my trip to High Point for the furniture market...just can't do it all! I thought the stress level was just not worth it, even though I had some assignments that I needed to work on. I feel fabulous since doing so! Now I have time to get my house ready for guests coming home with me from the wedding and maybe even put out a few glitter crows...can't wait to see you. That makes it all worthwhile.
You are so talented Denise and your dress is so pretty! I too, can't wait to see the pictures, so you and Susan better come back with plenty. I know everything will be beautiful from the MOB on down. Looking forward to seeing you.
AMAZING DRESS....AND THE COLOR and ohhhh the fabric looks sooo beautiful. Congratulations....looks stunning and I know you did, since I read the wedding post before!
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
15 comments:
LOVE your dress!
love it, love it, love it!! I hope you ended up adding the tulle... :) I can't wait to see it on the beautiful MOB in only less then two weeks!!
Oooh, I love that fridge. And your dress! It's so beautiful! Just like you!
No doubt you'll be the most stylish MOB ever!
Your dress and shoes are amazing!
And a little Coke Zero don't hurt.
I love the dress too. What a great color!
Denise, the dress and shoes are gorgeous! You most certainly will be one stunning MOB!
I love the fabric for you dress! And I love your shoes too! Where did you get them?
You are going to look beautiful! I love it. I pray all goes well and God may bless you with a beautiful day.
Lee
Hee hee. Now I can't stop looking at that cuff. Still, it is beautiful and I can't wait to see it on you- in pictures unfortunately. :(
So pretty! I wish I could be there, too. I'm assuming there will be lots of pictures posted!
WAY cute! Looks like you're on the way to the countdown. I just canceled my trip to High Point for the furniture market...just can't do it all! I thought the stress level was just not worth it, even though I had some assignments that I needed to work on. I feel fabulous since doing so! Now I have time to get my house ready for guests coming home with me from the wedding and maybe even put out a few glitter crows...can't wait to see you. That makes it all worthwhile.
You are so talented Denise and your dress is so pretty! I too, can't wait to see the pictures, so you and Susan better come back with plenty. I know everything will be beautiful from the MOB on down. Looking forward to seeing you.
Love the dress! We hope everything goes well with the wedding! Can't wait to see some pictures!
AMAZING DRESS....AND THE COLOR and ohhhh the fabric looks sooo beautiful. Congratulations....looks stunning and I know you did, since I read the wedding post before!
Post a Comment