This box of Puffs was nearly full when I brought it up to our hotel room last night. After saying our goodbyes, this was the pile left by Charlotte, Emily, and me.
This is a view out of the car window of the weather that welcomed us back to Colorado for the last half of our trip today. Very appropriate, considering my state of mind.
That's a whole lot of tissues! You guys are so sweet and love each other so much, what a blessing.
How is sad is that when my parents left me at my aunt and uncle's house to go to BYU for the first time there were no tears shed! We just don't have that kind of emotionally stable closeness.
Thanks for always welcolming us to make shirts and cards and cupcakes in your house! You're are the nicest mom ever! Thank you! How are you holding up?
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
7 comments:
Miss you lots :(
That is very sad. I'm sure you will all be eagerly anticipating your next reunion! And I love it that you have a Puffs label.
Love you Mom!
That's a whole lot of tissues! You guys are so sweet and love each other so much, what a blessing.
How is sad is that when my parents left me at my aunt and uncle's house to go to BYU for the first time there were no tears shed! We just don't have that kind of emotionally stable closeness.
Thanks for always welcolming us to make shirts and cards and cupcakes in your house! You're are the nicest mom ever! Thank you! How are you holding up?
So sad. It is so nice that you will miss your girls so much and are all so close to each other.
Hope you're doing alright.
Boy does that pile of used tissues look familiar...but hey, I'm proud of myself...I only cried for half of the way home this time (4 hours worth!)
I hope you're settling into your new routine these days. It takes awhile doesn't it!?!
Take care and have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment