Monday, October 26, 2009

fruits of our labors

Guess which one is John's?

8 comments:

michelle said...

cute! I especially like the little caps, too clever.

Jill said...

Those are so funny, they look like they're wearing yamulkes!

emily said...

haha. oh, john.

Miranda said...

i heart foo fighters.

Season and Isabella said...

Hi Denise,
I stumbled upon your blog through Deeann's and I'm so excited to see you! Girls in college already?? How did that happen? Your family is just lovely! Tell Mark Tim and I say hi too! Love the blogging world! Sure I'll be writing you again! Season :)

Charlotte said...

I love them! And John is just too funny. I like the pumpkin hats!

Diana said...

so cute!

Gena said...

Hmmm, the one that advertises great musical taste?

I still wish, desperately, that I remembered my camera as often as you do!

Our jackets turned out great, you saw the togas and I'm all but done with Wendy and Slightly, the lost boy (the fox). Sigh. I think I'll just leave all my sewing stuff strewn around so I'll be ready to recover the sofa. As I typed that my airways closed up!