I read on Michelle's blog about your mother. I am incredibly sad and will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how much your parents mean to you. You can tell from your posts just how much you love and adore them.
I just commented about this on Michelle's blog, but "I am so glad you have such a large circle of strong women to buoy you up as you go through this loss."
I was so sad to hear this, I think what Serin said is so true, everyone that met her loved her and she made everyone she met feel like they were the most special person she had ever met. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this hard time.
Denise.... Oh my! I guess of all times, this is a very special time to leave and be united in family for Easter and conference, what a bitter-sweet time for family. Grand Dame! Please give you a hug/Michelle and your sweet sister. Lv. Claudia
Denise, I've always been in awe of your mother and the relationship that she had with each of her children and grandchildren. She was one-of-a-kind and so are you! What a legacy she has left! I love you and am praying for you.
I find it strangely comforting each time I click over to see if you've updated and I am still greeted with that simple sweet title and a picture of the same. I like that it's still here, as a monument of sorts. :) Just sayin'.
Hello, sweet Denise...I'm so so sorry to hear about your mother's death...I know how much she meant to you...I hope to be able to say the same thing about my mother someday that you did to Susan the other day about your mom...that you had no regrets...what a wonderfully comforting thing that must be for you...
I so enjoyed meeting you--you are an absolute delight...Everything Susan said about you is true...you are truly adored...
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
14 comments:
Our hearts are with you and your family, Denise. We love you all!
We are praying for you and your family! We love you!
Class. Heart. Spirit. Beauty. Style.
I love her. (and him too)
There's not a person in this world that has met her and doesn't love her. Our hearts and prayers are with you all.
I read on Michelle's blog about your mother. I am incredibly sad and will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how much your parents mean to you. You can tell from your posts just how much you love and adore them.
I just commented about this on Michelle's blog, but "I am so glad you have such a large circle of strong women to buoy you up as you go through this loss."
I was so sad to hear this, I think what Serin said is so true, everyone that met her loved her and she made everyone she met feel like they were the most special person she had ever met. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this hard time.
Denise.... Oh my! I guess of all times, this is a very special time to leave and be united in family for Easter and conference, what a bitter-sweet time for family. Grand Dame! Please give you a hug/Michelle and your sweet sister. Lv. Claudia
My thoughts are with you and your family, Denise. I've appreciated your mother's virtuous example.
Denise,
I've always been in awe of your mother and the relationship that she had with each of her children and grandchildren. She was one-of-a-kind and so are you! What a legacy she has left! I love you and am praying for you.
I truly understand. My prayers are with you.
hello,my blogger's neighbor!
I find it strangely comforting each time I click over to see if you've updated and I am still greeted with that simple sweet title and a picture of the same. I like that it's still here, as a monument of sorts. :)
Just sayin'.
Hello, sweet Denise...I'm so so sorry to hear about your mother's death...I know how much she meant to you...I hope to be able to say the same thing about my mother someday that you did to Susan the other day about your mom...that you had no regrets...what a wonderfully comforting thing that must be for you...
I so enjoyed meeting you--you are an absolute delight...Everything Susan said about you is true...you are truly adored...
Post a Comment