Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ready and waiting!

Just a few weeks ago the girls' room looked like this:

Now, as our countdown draws ever nearer for Charlotte's and Emily's return on Saturday, their room looks like this:

The floor is mopped, the sheets are clean, and the furniture dusted. We're so excited for them to come home for a week!

Two more days, two more days. . . .

8 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful room! It's so sweet that you're so excited for them to come home and that they're both so delighted to be coming home.

Gena said...

Denise, if you're still in a tidying mood do you want to come over? I'm excited for you to get to see your big girls. I hate that they are all growing up even though I love the adults they are becoming. Love ya'

emily said...

I LOVE MY ROOM!!!!!! Thanks for cleaning it for us! I cannot wait to back there! 2 DAYS!!!!

michelle said...

A welcoming sight for sure. I sure wish I could be a part of the Thanksgiving festivities this year...

emily said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!! I can't wait to come home where I won't have to try and sleep to the sounds of "Madagascar.". . . And I LOVE my mirror hanging up--I've missed that!

emily said...

Once again, the former comment was Charlotte, not Emily. :)

Diana said...

you must be excited. I am excited for all of you!

Susan said...

I love that timeof anticipation when you are waiting for someone to arrive! It seems to help the stress of getting ready for everything!

I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time being together, I wish I could be there too! I will be teaching Linda's kids the Petersen tradition of chocolate turkeys! I'll think of you doing yours with the kids!

Now I'm off to make your bed-in-waiting! We just got a real cold snap, so on with the feather bed!

Looks like an inviting room!