Wednesday, November 19, 2008

worth her weight in gold

I went into Sarah's bedroom this morning to wake her up as usual and was greeted with a particularly surly, snarling response to my "Good morning, honey!" I wondered how I would ever get her up and going without starting World War III. She was not only non-responsive to my wake-up call, she was downright nasty.

Enter Moosey, a.k.a. Cutest Dog Created by the Hand of God.

Moosey promptly jumped onto Sarah's bed--tail wagging--and wedged her nose under Sarah's arm-blockade. Within a matter of seconds Sarah was giggling, sitting up in bed, and talking about breakfast.
Moosey the miracle worker. I love that dog.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Hooray for Moosey!

Gena said...

I love this story! Aren't "puppies" the best?

emily said...

Haha. I'm glad that someone can break through scary morning Sarah.

michelle said...

Hooray for Moosey! Just one more reason to love that dog. I wish I loved my dog.

emily said...

I love love love Moosey--she is a miracle worker to the max. I love that picture of Sarah--caught in a nonscary moment :)

emily said...

And by posting as Emily I mean the former comment was Charlotte. . . . Oh the cheats of using her work computer.

Diana said...

That is so sweet. Moosey is one cute dog. (and I don't like dogs)

Susan said...

Just wish I could pet that silky little doll! Good work, Moosey!

Cute shot of the two of them.