Michelle, Lee was recounting a headline story from the local news in his area about an annoying dog that someone shot with a bow and arrow. The headline of the story was "Spirit of Slain Poodle Haunts Neighborhood." You can imagine the laughter that ensued after his lively account.
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
7 comments:
I love your family. What a beautiful Thanksgiving!
Oh! The chocolate turkey-making! The flocked tree that I love! The self-portraits! The music! Cooking with Linda!
And oh, how I wish I could hear what Lee was saying to accompany those gestures...
Hooray you're back! You must have been busy with all your preparations because your house looks like a gorgeous, Christmasy wonderland!
Michelle, Lee was recounting a headline story from the local news in his area about an annoying dog that someone shot with a bow and arrow. The headline of the story was "Spirit of Slain Poodle Haunts Neighborhood." You can imagine the laughter that ensued after his lively account.
You couldn't have posted a better Thanksgiving blog. It's very heart warming. Dang, I need to take more pictures! Love you!
Great family photos. Thanks! I am missing you more than ever.
I love this, I love your family, and I love your Christmas tree! :)
Post a Comment