Thursday, December 4, 2008

working girl

I'm pretty sure Diet Coke tastes better when served over ice in a lead crystal goblet. Just one of the perks of working for Susan's wealthy clients.

7 comments:

michelle said...

That's pretty funny, Denise!

Kathy B. said...

I would drink it on a train. I would drink it on a plane...much to my father's chagrin!

Jill said...

That's my kind of fancy!

Diana said...

I don't even like Diet Coke but your picture makes me want to drink it.

charlotte said...

Talk about product placement!

emily said...

That takes diet cola consumption to a new level entirely! Haha. I might have to get a couple of those goblets for my own stash of Coke Zero. My Target dollar section plastic cups just can't cut it anymore.

Gena said...

Decorating sounds like a blast! The only way the picture would be better is if it were Diet Pepsi! Love you!