After thoroughly enjoying
Michelle's and
Jill's detailed accounts of Christmas Day, I'm anxious to post my own. Tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

For now, suffice it to say that we're logging some serious relaxation hours at the Wood house--and loving every minute of it.
7 comments:
What a great picture! I think being able to relax and enjoy your downtime is wonderful. I hope you take advantage of every nap, every movie, every page read and so on.
The Faria's are very into relaxing this holiday season... staying up late with movies and the Wii and sleeping in, not having breakfast but brunch, and wearing our pj's as much as possible. I say enjoy the time we can grab to relax because we'll sure miss it in a week!
It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Bring on the relaxing!
That sounds just so perfect.
Amazing.
Nice! I haven't done enough relaxing yet. Maybe tomorrow...
I guess I can wait one more day.....in the name of relaxation!
Great pix of Emily and toto!
Post a Comment