I have never noticed this inspiring little tag line on my bulk package of yeast before:
Maybe it's just my new Relief Society mentality, but what a great thought--we rise up and do the job we're supposed to do, enabling others to shine. I like it.
Denise...thanks for the gushing comments about our recent Enrichment activity...
I got those chocolate rocks at my favorite store...Wegmans! You've possibly been to it when you visited Susan last...
If you are unable to find them where you are, I would be happy to send them to you...they are a bit pricey--but if you only put a few in a bag, you can stretch it...
I made 30 bags up and spent $20--
Since that was the only thing that we had to spend money on, it was affordable...
Your wisdom is "rising" to the occasion. How often do we use thing over and over not noticing the labels? I'm even more impressed with your lovely thumbnail... my hands will never be the same after a month of garage sale nonsense!
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
7 comments:
Who knew such inspiration could come from a yeast package!
That made me smile!
How marvelous that you're already seeing things through your new eyes!
How clever is that!??!! My creative wheels are starting to turn!!
Denise...thanks for the gushing comments about our recent Enrichment activity...
I got those chocolate rocks at my favorite store...Wegmans! You've possibly been to it when you visited Susan last...
If you are unable to find them where you are, I would be happy to send them to you...they are a bit pricey--but if you only put a few in a bag, you can stretch it...
I made 30 bags up and spent $20--
Since that was the only thing that we had to spend money on, it was affordable...
Congratulations on your new calling... :)
Your wisdom is "rising" to the occasion. How often do we use thing over and over not noticing the labels? I'm even more impressed with your lovely thumbnail... my hands will never be the same after a month of garage sale nonsense!
I love it I might have to use to for something soon.
Good find!
Post a Comment