Thursday, October 16, 2008

love-hate relationship

Novocaine.

9 comments:

Serin said...

LOL You needed to have Tom take an action shot!

michelle said...

This is oh so true.

Jill said...

A self-portrait at the dentist...you're awesome!!

emily said...

Novocaine is gross. Though not as bad as the nasty topical numbing stuff. Even thinking about that makes me gag.

Love you!

Diana said...

oh I hate that stuff but so glad they have it it's much better than the alternative.

charlotte said...

I love this. Perfect SP opportunity. What did you have to go to the dentist for?

Susan said...

Michelle say that your titles and labels are the most entertaining. I must agree!

But that photo takes the cake too!

Denise said...

I had crown-prep done on a molar in the back back back back back back of my mouth. Gross!

Gena said...

Denise, if anyone had seen you a few hours after this they never would have believed the picture. You recovered beautifully.

ps. I want to see the scrapbook page this one goes on!