I can imagine you starting your car at Costco, I can imagine you ironing, except on Sunday! And Linda and I think that #3 is half true and half a lie---you might have gone to the gym, but you couldn't have really enjoyed it!!
geez I don't know if charlotte is going with the car one then I'll go with that one too. Hope you did go to the gym and like it. I never thought I would but I joined after Joshy was born and now it's one of my favorite "me" time activities.
I am a mother of four and wife to Mark. Especially lately, I've found myself having to face a wide assortment of responsibilities I hadn’t anticipated—wearing many hats, some might say, but I prefer to think of shoes (hats mess up your hair). Some shoes I wear more than others, and some I wish I never had to wear again. But I confess I enjoy the wide assortment of shoes in my closet and—much to my husband’s dismay—I never tire of getting new ones. With my two oldest off to college and two younger children who still need my time and attention at home, I'm hoping to realize that if I have to wear so many stinking shoes, then at least maybe I can pull it off in style.
8 comments:
This is tricky! I'm going to guess the ironing one, because it's the most obvious thing that you would do. Kudos on the others!
Huh. I can't imagine you doing #1. But #3 seems a bit unlikely as well. I'm stumped!
I can imagine you starting your car at Costco, I can imagine you ironing, except on Sunday! And Linda and I think that #3 is half true and half a lie---you might have gone to the gym, but you couldn't have really enjoyed it!!
My money is on the car one.
geez I don't know if charlotte is going with the car one then I'll go with that one too.
Hope you did go to the gym and like it. I never thought I would but I joined after Joshy was born and now it's one of my favorite "me" time activities.
I think #3 is the lie.
I think it is #1, aren't you a Costco girl?
so which one is the fib?
Post a Comment