Sunday, September 7, 2008

birthday video at last!

I finally got the birthday song video to load properly. Enjoy!

7 comments:

michelle said...

Such a great idea to video the singing and blowing out the candles! I am always disappointed in my photos of the cake/candles, so why haven't I thought of that? Sarah looks so happy and cute.

charlotte said...

I loved it! I hate missing birthdays. :(

thepostproducer said...

I love the birthday song! =)And I like Sarah's little dance to it haha.

emily said...

That cake looks so good! I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate. I love seeing Sarah happy. :)

Jill said...

What in the world? You guys actually sound great singing the birthday song!

Melissa Marilyn said...

So sad I missed it! Nice video debut. . .

Bond Girl 007 said...

ditto Jill...Hope you don't mind I am commenting...but I just feel soo endeared with Michelle that I just feel like family to you too!